Friday 13 September 2013

BabyLips | Worth the hype?


I knew nothing of these before they came to the UK. But once they did i saw a lot of bloggers wanting  and talking about them. In my opinion they are over hyped. I've used other lip balms that are a lot better. 

What they claim:
  • Intense care 
  • 8 hour hydration 
  • Protects and moisturises
  • After 1 week lips are visibly renewed and virtually reborn.
I'm not a fan of these at all and I wish I hadn't bought them. The packaging is very cute and colourful, the smell is amazing, the mint one has a subtle smell and the peach one is a sweet smell. That's about the only thing i like about them. Yes they do leave the lips soft but only on the surface. and they leave a  greasy feeling. The effects wares off pretty quick. I find myself re-applying it more often than i would with other products. So as for the 8 hour hydration claim i say it's false.

I've been using these for a few weeks now and I've noticed no change in my lips at all, if anything they have gotten worse. I won't be re-buying them or the other ones.


She Said Beauty

4 comments:

  1. I quite liked the pink Baby Lips as I liked the colour it gave as well as helping my lips stay soft. I agree though that if you're looking for a product to help your lips long term then this isn't for you. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the others but from what i;ve seen the colour looks like nivias soft rose.

      Delete
  2. I've also heard a couple of other people say that these were a waste! Overhyped indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics