Wednesday 4 September 2013

Back To School - Collage/Uni - Purple Eye


 | Outfit: | Top - Primark | Jeans - Primark | Scarf - Market | Boots - Tesco | Hairbow - Manchester Comic Con | Rings - Ebay |

This is probably my favourite outfit of all the back to school posts. It's super casual but still screams me. Black jeans are always my go to jeans, i don't really like blue jeans (apart from my boyfriend jeans) they're just not my style.

For months i've wanted that eye bow and finally i got one, i'm in love with it. This is how i wear my hair when i tie it up, which isn't often as i don't like my hair up.Those boots are so comfy for something i got from tesco. I could walk in them for hours.

The dog just had to get in the photo, and i had to share it because he's been adorable.
Well that's it for my back to school outfits. Hope you like them. They are all what i would wear.
Which did you like the most?

She Said Beauty

3 comments:

  1. I love skull scarves at the mo! I have one in the reverse colours, definitely going to be part of my back to uni wardrobe whilt the weather is nice enough not to be trading it in for knitwear!

    http://ramblingofabeautyblogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They just look nice. I have two more. Looking like that won't be far off, but the weather is been weird.

      Delete
  2. It is appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to
    be happy. I've read this post and if I could I want to suggest you some
    interesting things or advice. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article.
    I wish to read more things about it!

    Here is my homepage ... Levela

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics