Sunday 15 September 2013

Etude House GreenTea Nose Pack Review


First how cute is the packaging? Etude House always have girly packaging thought.
I've used other nose packs in the past and this isn't any different really. There isn't much English written on it. The little it does have says it removed oil and pore deep sebum. 

To use:
Wet your nose with water
Remove from clear film and fasten adhesive side to nose
Remove when dry.

The way to use it is the same as all others. There is a slight smell, it's not a bad smell, but it doesn't really smell like green tea like i thought it would. It doesn't hurt when pulling it off unlike with other nose packs I've used in the past. I think it's because it doesn't stick very well. It doesn’t irritate the skin. It doesn't pull much out and i didn't notice any disgusting stuff on the strip after. Like with most nose packs i don't see much of a difference with my nose after using it. My nose does feel cleaner and softer though.

I may buy them again to stock up on them for when I'm having a bad nose day. But they aren't very good. They were cheap, as i managed to get a pack of five on ebay.

You can buy 5 for £3.15 here

She Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics