Monday 9 September 2013

Freak Of Nature | Outfit

     | Outfit : | Cardigan - Ebay | Top - BooHoo | Shorts - Tesco | Creepers - Barretts |

Wearing two of my recent purchases. The cardigan isn't very thick and is more of a cape but it's cute anyway. I love the letters on this top, i've been after something like this for a while now and once i saw boohoo were doing a monster trend i jumped at the chance of buying it.

Simple outfit because i wanted the font to pop and i was feeling lazy that day. 

今日これはようふくです。そのロゴはぽっぷです。ロゴはユニークです。私がかったTシャツでBOOHOO.COMです。

She Said Beauty

6 comments:

  1. Great outfit I like to keep outfit casual and simple to most days, depending on my mood! Great blog, I see you have a dog ?! I have a dog post coming up hehe

    http://kimiandme.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Casual is me all the time. Oh a dog post, i'll have a look for it :)

      Delete
  2. cardies like this are perfect for summer/autumn transition :)

    tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, now that it is reallt starting to get cold.

      Delete
  3. Love your creepers! x

    http://www.heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics