Sunday 29 September 2013

Liebster Award 2

I was nominated for a Liebster award again by Hazel at slightlyskint. Thank you for nominating me. If you want to read my first one it's here. I'm not going to nominate anyone as it's hard finding blogs under 200 followers and i did that last time. For this one i will just answer Hazel's questions.

1. Why did you first start blogging?
I don't really remember why, i just kind of started doing it one day.

2. What's your favourite time of year and why?
Thats tricky. I'll have to go with Christmas season, even though i love summer i choose that because everyone seams to be happy and joyful around that time, and i get to shop a lot.


3. What kind of blog posts do you enjoy reading and why?
OOTD because i love fashion and enjoy seeing how people style things.


4. What is your favourite high street clothing brand?
Probably new look, it's cheap enough for me and has some nice clothes.


5. What food do you adore?
Japanese food. The ones i've had and attempted to make was just so yummy.


6. What is your favourite beauty product under £10?
Probably my SKIN79 BB cream.

7. What are your three favourite blogs to read?
8.  If you could only wear one outfit for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I couldn't choose. That's not fair. Probably leggings and a long tshit.

9. What is your favourite word to say?
I don't have a favourite word to say.

10. What advice would you give to anyone reading this?
Just be yourself and enjoy what you do.






She Said Beauty

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics