Monday 5 March 2012

Skin Food Mushroom Multi Care BB Cream Review


I'v been useing this BB cream for about 2-3 weeks now. 
It has triple functions
Whitening
Anti-Aging
Sun Block - SPF 20

When it first came i thought it might be too dark, since i saw some girl on youtube use it and say it was to dark, and considering how pale i am, i thought it wasn't going to work. But i was wrong, it does seam a little dark when you squeese it from the tube, but it blends out really well. I got it in colour 1. I think there is only 2.


It looks like i'm not wearing any kind of coverage on my face, just like with other BB creams.
It evens out my complection nicely as well as leaveing the skin feeling soft soft soft and smooth.
It doesn't dry out the skin, and it lasts all day. It is a light coverage, but it is buildable.
It doesn't have a strong sun cream smell like some BB creams do, it smells of something other than sun cream, but i do not know what the smell is off. It isn't a strong smell, it's a light one, it fades after a while too.

I'd say it is good for dry - normal skin, since my face is dry during winter, it's left my face feelings moisturised all day. I will try it out in the summer to see how it is then.

Sorry i don't have a picture of it blended, i did take one, but i think i deleted it... OOPS :)
I might wright more later, but right now i am so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics