Tuesday 3 June 2014

No Good Very Bad Always Evil | Outfit

Evil Twin T-shirt, jelly shoes outfit, pop socks

Evil Twin T-shirt, jelly shoes outfit, pop socks

I love this t-shirt a lot! I should wear it a lot more. It's a perfect length so i can wear it with leggings or throw some shorts under it and wear it as a dress, which is kind of what i did here. It's an easy and simple outfit but still looks nice. I finally got to wear my jelly shoes. They transport me back to my childhood.

 The art work behind me is amazing! How cute is it? After my friend showed me this i had to have my outfit photos with this as the background. Can i have it painted on my walls? There is a lot more to this and if you're ever in Leeds Trinity shopping centre you should go to the toilets on the top floor just to see this. Also I'm sorry for not posting in a week i was super busy. I promise the next post will be a review. And sorry for the grainy photos, i don't know what happened as there was plenty of light.

| Outfit: | Top - Evil Twin | Pop Socks - Ebay | Jelly Shoes - Primark | Sunglasses - River Island |

She Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics