Sunday 22 June 2014

Get To Know Me Tag


I just noticed i'd never done any kind of get to know me tag so for today i thought i'd do one.

1. Are you named after anyone? - No, no one at all. My mum said she always knew if she had a girl she'd call her Emma. 

2. When was the last time you cried? - I don't cry often but it was the other day for reasons.

3. Do you have kids? - No.

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? - Of course! I'm a kind and i think loyal person. 

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? - I guess. Don't most English people? I don't know really know if i do or don't.

6. Will you ever bungee-jump? - YES! I want to anyway. But knowing me i'd get all strapped in then change my mind. I do that a lot, i'm an indecisive person with some things. Right now i can't choose between two phones.

7. What’s your favourite cereal? - I don't eat it so non. Or can i say Granola?

9. What is your eye colour?  - Hazel

10. Scary movie or happy endings? - SCARY MOVIES! I don't know i just love them, currently i have a friend showing me a bunch i haven't seen yet. If you know of any good ones please do tell me :)

11. Favourite smells? - Cinnamon, Vanilla. I'm not too picky with smells, i like sweet smells and i also like woody smells. Wait is woody smells a thing?

12. Summer or winter?  - SUMMER! I hate the cold! I still do like winter but i just hate how long it is. I don't like been cold.

13. Computer or television? - Computer. I can do everything on here and to be fair i don't really need a tv as i can watch the stuff i like on my laptop. I hardly watch tv shows anyway and it's just there as background noise.

14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? - HAHAHA London. Yeah i've never been outside of the uk.

15. Do you have any special talents? - Non at all. Unless you count sleeping, i can sleep all day.

16. Where were you born? - Where i live. Leeds.

17. What are your hobbies? - Do i have any? Listening to music, doing my blog. Getting lost in dramas and Marathon them.

18. Do you have any pets? - Yes i have my adorkable baby Sam. Here is how we got him and why. And here is just some photos of him.

19. Favourite movie? - I don't have one. I like a lot of movies but i don't have a favourite. I'll list a few i like;

*- The Grudge
*- Battle Royal
*- The Unborn
*- Gothica
*- Azumi

20. Do you have any siblings? - Nope. Non at all.

Well that was the tag, i hope you liked it. I know my answers are little i'm not very good with answering tag questions. 

If you have anymore tags do tell me them please ^_^


She Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics