Monday 30 June 2014

Black and Man Shirt | Outfit

Womens man shirt outfit
Womens man shirt outfit

 I had to get these photos taken by my mum, safe to say they're not very good but she does her best and I'm happy with that. I wore this when the weather had a dip and wasn't very warm. So much for it been summer time. I soon have a photo shoot with this same shirt. I say photo shoot it was someone i know who has a better camera and has photography know how.

Who says women can't wear men's clothes? This is a man's shirt and i like wearing it. I bought it just because i wanted a red flannel. Also it's not very often you get to see me in my glasses.

| Outfit: | Shirt - Men's NewLook | Top - Primark | Shorts - NewLook | Boots - Primark | Glasses - Specsavers |

She Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics