Wednesday 2 August 2017

Rush | Outfit

NuGoth Gothgoth Ribcage outfit

 This day i had to leave the house in a rush, i had about 30minuites to get dress. Clearly with that short a time to get ready i didn't have much time to think about what to wear. I went with a trusty rub cage print top and shorts. Because it was still a bit chilly that day i added the knee high socks, which i think looks pretty cool.

My hair is looking less green in these photos, though that could be because of the back ground. I can't wait to get my hair freshly died just before my holiday. Same colour but i might do my roots a actual blue colour, if it works that is. I'll post about it if it does. Using Manic Panic as that's pretty much the only dye that works on my hair.

| Outfit: | Top - Boohoo | Jacket - Topman | Shorts - Newlook | Boots - T.U.K footwear |

She Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics