Saturday 19 August 2017

Too Fast Clothing | Wants | How I'd Wear


I'm still lusting after these two Too Fast Clothing items. They both feature the coffin print and i just find them to be so cute! I'm hoping to buy them very soon! Especially the hoodie for autumn weather which i would just throw on over some black basic items on my lazy days or even my black dresses for work.

The skirt I'd style so that it was the main feature. I'd keep it simple with a black top and black shoes. Throw on a pair on black tights and knee high socks in the autumn. Jewellery i would use a few stand out pieces against the black t-shirt, a long dangly necklace like my re-style pentagram one, a crystal on a shorter chain then a choker of some kind. To cover up i would use a kimono or simple cardigan.


She Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics