Monday 14 August 2017

Garden Daze | Outfit

Nugoth Summer Outfits, Goth Summer Outfit, Alternative Summer Outfit,

That one day when it was exceedingly hot and i loved it! I left the house in a different top but because it was so warm i had to go pop into primark to buy this sheer top just to go over my bikini top. I already had my bikini top on as in the summer i like to wear them under my crop tops, as it's just more comfortable.

Nugoth Summer Outfits, Goth Summer Outfit, Alternative Summer Outfit,

This is a very lazy basic outfit but i think the small details make this. The different textures help, as the top is sheer and my bottoms are lace. The pop of white on my shoes and the skill back work well. All in all it was a comfort outfit and i felt good in it!

| Outfit: | Top - Primark | Bikini Top - H&M | Shorts - Tesco | Bag - Banned Apparel | Shoes - Iron Fist |

She Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics