Friday 25 April 2014

Playing In The Daffodils | Outfit

Outfit With Over Knee Socks, Denim Jacket, Spring Outfit

Outfit With Over Knee Socks, Denim Jacket, Spring Outfit

I know it's another outfit with my denim jacket and they're in a row, but i wanted to get all the outfits with scarfs out of the way, since it's not quite cold enough for them anymore. I promise my outfits to come do not have the denim jacket, at least for a while anyway. It was still a little cold when i wore this and still had to layer with a hoodie under the denim jacket. But the jacket doesn't keep you warm anyway. So I'll still be wearing it when summer is in full swing.

| Outfit: | Jacket - Mums | Shorts - Asda | Shoes - Ebay |


She Said Beauty

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics