Wednesday 23 April 2014

Eye Denim | Outfit

Black printed eye tights, outfit, ootd

Leather running shorts

Eye Tights & Black Creepers

I had no idea what to call this outfit at all. I wore it a few weeks ago when it was super windy. The main thing i like about this outfit is the tights, i waited a few weeks to get them and had to wear them as soon as i got them. I love how they are so simple but have cool looking eyes printed just at the bottom. Adds a little something to an outfit. I don't know if you can notice in these photos but i dip dyed my hair black at the bottom. I was getting bored of my hair and had to do something.

| Outfit: | Denim Jacket - Mum's | Shorts - StyleNanda | Tights - Ebay | Sunglasses - Primark | Creepers - Barretts |

She Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics