Thursday 3 April 2014

Black and White | Outfit

Black and White Outfit, Jstye, streetstyle, love choker, ootd, wiwt, skulls, jfashion

Black and White Outfit, Jstye, streetstyle, love choker, ootd, wiwt, skulls, jfashion
 
Black and White Outfit, Jstye, streetstyle, love choker, ootd, wiwt, skulls,

 The day the sun came out, so much warmth. I wish the sun would come back already. I was enjoying it and then it decide to go back into hiding. I like this outfit since i has a few of my favourite items in it. The top i love and have had it a few years, i wear it every summer. I've not had enough of it yet. The choker is my newest item and i need more of them. It's very 90s and i like how it looks.

How are you enjoying spring?
Is it better for me to have the outfit details at the bottom? Or should i put them back where i normally have them?

| Outfit: | Cardigan - Primark | Top - NewLook | Shorts - Stylenanda | Socks - Primark | Choker - NewLook | Rings - Ebay |

She Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics