Monday 29 February 2016

Fashion Mood Board

NuGoth Mood Board

Mood board of what I feel right now will be in my spring looks.
Printed tights are something i own to much of and i always bring them out around spring as usual i can't wait to wear them. Cute little bats on my legs always make me smile. 

Oversized jumpers and t-shirts aren't going anywhere as I love how they look with fashion tights with creepers and boots. Besides it's so comfy I don't actually want to wear anything else.

Dip dyed hair I'm keeping for as long as my hair will allow it. I'm currently using crazy colours and they don't damage my hair but the bleach under is slowly killing my hair but i can solve that with a chop.


She Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics