Thursday 25 February 2016

Fashion Trends | SS16

SS16 Trends

As I've been walking around and browsing online I've noticed a few things trending. 
Bomber jackets everywhere. I love how they look, adding a boyish, sporty touch to an over all look. Super warm too.
 The ones I'm looking forward to are silk ones in pastel colours. As spring summer is coming around so are the pastel colours which this year seem to be in pink and blue tones as blue is also a trend.

Stripes are also strong this season in every direction. Which look cute with denim skirts or shorts with a bomber jacket.

I for one won't be wearing much pastel but I'll more than likely have hints of it with my accessories such as socks. Black tights with some pastel socks over will stand out and not be overwhelming to me.

Which trend are you looking forward too?

She Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics