Thursday 18 February 2016

Febuary Glossy Box | Love Is In The Air


Another month another glossy box. This months theme was clearly around valentines and love in general. I was surprised with one of the items actually, i didn't think they would throw in a razor but they did and it left be wondering if it will be any good.

What's in the box:
  • Wilkinson Sword Intuition Razor
  • Naobay Protective Hair Mask Volume Conditioner
  • The Vintage Company Tweezers
  • MUA Low Voltage Gloss
  • Nocka K 24H Eyeliner In Brown
 
I'm happy to get the protective hair mask as i dye my hair a lot and this will help with that.
I'm not sure if I'll use the eyeliner since it's brown but i guess i can give it ago. Who knows i might end up liking it.

She Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics