Monday 2 March 2015

Don't Step On My Blue Check Shoes | Outfit

Asos Buckle Coat, YRU checked shoes

Tee and Cake, YRU, alternative outfit

Outfit, Spring outfit, Youth rise up,

I'm still in love with these shoes from YRU, I'm tempted to buy more of their shoes as i just love platforms, it gives me height without heals. What's not to love about that? Sorry for not posting in a while. I wanted to film a work lookbook but never got around to it, i will do it eventually though. I also plan to do a beanie collection as it grows out of control.

It's been a while since i wore this take a pizza of my heart t-shirt but yet I'm still in love with it's cuteness, anything with a pizza print is awesome! 

| Outfit: | Coat - Asos | Tee - Tee and Cake | Shoes - Y.R.U | Beanie - H&M |

She Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics