Tuesday 17 February 2015

Not Normal | Outfit

LazyOaf Not Normal Tote, Bunny Beanie

Alternative street style, asos socks, creepers

Lazy Oaf not normal, creepers

I had to have this bag no matter what. I love LazyOafs designs and this bag was coming to me no matter what! I was not stopping until i had it, though it has been years since i last used a tote bag. But i have a feeling i can use this with a lot of outfits. I have some ideas spinning in my head at the moment. Other than the bag this is a pretty basic outfit, so much so i had to add these knee high socks over my leggings to give the outfit some dimension.

| Outfit: | Beanie - Ebay | Cardigan - Primark | Top - H&M | Socks - Asos | Bag - LazyOaf | Creepers - Barretts |

She Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics