Monday 20 October 2014

Left Myself Behind | Outfit

Neo Grunge, Witch, OOTD WIWT

Neo Grunge, Witch, OOTD WIWT

Neo Grunge, Witch, OOTD WIWT

To me this has witchy vibes, right? I think it's just the long skirt, which i have some ideas for and will do them soon. I don't wear it very often since i hate skirts and this is to long for me and i'm always tripping over the end. But it was cheap since i bought it in the market. My glasses have since broke, which i'm a little sad about since they were my favourite, but they came from Primark so i didn't lose much.

The title is from a TOY song. I'm on the look out for a really dark purple nail varnish, so if you know some please let me know ^_^

| Outfit: | Leather Jacket -  Dorothy Perkings | Top - H&M | Skirt - Market | Glasses - Primark | Creepers - Barretts |


She Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics