Monday 1 January 2018

Happy New Year

Happy new year to you all :)
I hope 2018 will be great for you all.
I'm already planning some trips i plan to take in 2018, one of them is to Iceland. So look out for some Iceland planning posts!

I also plan on finally getting around to doing hex bomb reviews that i said i would do months ago but forgot to do with me moving again, into our new house! I've just been busy decorating it and making it ours, so far i've done the living room, kitchen and hallway. Minus changing the flooring which i hope will be soon. I plan on doing some home deco posts once everything is how i like it.

As i'm writing this i have a awful cold that i hope will be at least almost one by new years day.

Once again, happy new year!!

She Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics