Friday 26 August 2016

Quick Post | Favourite Lip Balms



Quick post on same of my favourite lip balms.
But first how cute is this kitty pouch. I saw it on ebay and i couldn't resist buying it, at the moment i don't even have a use for it but it was to adorable to say no.

First up is my all time favourite Carmex. I always go back around to this one as it always works the best for me. Fixes chapped lips in no time and says on for a long while.
Burts Bees is just as great as Carmex and works just as well.
Etude House has some adorable packaging super cute and girly. This is great for summer time as it's not a harsh working as Carmex but still does the job.


1 comment:

  1. I'm a huge fan of burts bees. The extreme one is great! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics