Monday 19 January 2015

Nu Goth Inspired Work Outfits

NuGoth Inspired


Since i now work in an office i can't wear exactly what i want. Mostly plain things, no slogans, no cross prints or shorts. Which sucks for me, and i don't want to just wear a shirt and trousers all the time. So i figured I'd put some outfits together to inspire me when i go shopping this Thursday.

These are NuGoth inspired as it's simple and close to what i love wearing.

Since i can wear jeans they are in two of these outfits, mainly for comfort and i just like how i look in them. The first has a sheer vest with a jumper over, my hope is that the top will be long enough to hang out of the jumper to create a layered effect. Of course chunky boots to add some toughness!

The second is very girly for me. For the fact that is has a dress, i normally just use these as long tops over leggings or shorts. I own something similar in grey and that shirt, so i do plan on wearing this outfit at some point. Maybe when it's not snowing. Out of the three it's the smartest look.

The third has a maxi cardigan, i love how they look with jeans or long dresses. They give a sense of mystery i think. Keeping it casual with a basic t-shirt and added a choker for a gothic element. I also plan to wear something similar too but with a grey maxi cardigan, i really should get a black one though.

I'm trying to keep my style while working, but it limits my wardrobe. Good job i like creating new outfits with the same clothes over and over.

What do you think of these outfits?


She Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics