Saturday 22 March 2014

Long Line Denim Jacket | Outfit

Long Denim Jacket Outfit
     | Outfit: | Jacket - Asos | Boots - Dr Martens |
Long Denim Jacket Outfit with Dr Martens

An outfit i wore to class one day. It's comfy and easy, it also kept me warm. I love how long this jacket is, it goes quite well with most of the clothes i own. I should be able to wear this all the way up to summer since it's just a normal denim jacket but longer. I'm on the lookout for an oversized acid wash one, so if you know anywhere that are selling them please let me know.

I can't wait for spring to fully kick in, the bird tweeting and the sun shining, and it been warm enough for me to leave the house without a jacket and wear normal tights that aren't super thick like the ones i'm wearing here.

She Said Beauty

4 comments:

  1. Really like this jacket, I am the same i have a a long coat for winter and is perfect for every occasion. x

    Anna-Maria | www.topdrawfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this jacket from topshop? I love denim jactets but i have such an awkward body shape that the short or even oversized ones look horrible x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No the jacket is from asos. I'm not sure if it's still in stock though. ^_^

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics