Sunday 16 February 2014

Mizon Snail Recovery Gel Cream Review

Mizon Snail Recovery Gel Cream Review

I've has this for a while now and i really like it. Mizon is a Korean brand and you can find this on ebay if you want to buy it. At first i was put off by the snail part, but once i got over that it's a really nice product to use. It's a nice wake up in the morning since you have to pat the face to absorb it.

Before i bought it i read a few reviews on it and they were all positive. Yes there is real snail secretion in this, 74%. There has been studies showing how beneficial it is for your skin. I bought it because people had said it helps with spots, apparently snail secretion is good for that. I found it does help along with using my other normal stuff. I saw them clear up faster.

There is no smell to this at all since there has been no added fragrance, which is good for people who are sensitive to products that have fragrance. You don't need a lot to spread over the face so the tube will last a while. I bought this before Christmas and i still have a lot left. It leaves my face smooth and soft, but i do need to use other stuff to hydrate my face. But other than that i enjoy this and would buy it again as i found it helped my face.

She Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics