Thursday 20 February 2014

Bad Outfit Day Sweater

What To Wear With Local Heros Day Outfit Day Jumper
     | Outfit: | Jumper - Local Heros | Trousers - Ebay | Boots - Dr Martens |
What To Wear With Local Heros Day Outfit Day Jumper

 I am in love with this jumper, when i saw it i had to have it, i didn't even think twice about it. It's just perfect for those lazy days when i have no clue what to wear or you're running late. But still want to look good! I may have found a new brand that i must have all my clothes from.
It was cold the day i wore this and everything kept me warm, the jumper is quite thick, thicker than i was expecting anyway. The trousers are fleece lined so they help battle the cold cold winds.

Can the rain just go away now? I've had enough of it.
Hope all of you are doing well ^_^

She Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics