Wednesday 20 November 2013

Soap&Glory Peaches and Clean Cleansing Milk Review

 

 I've been using this for a while now and figured it was about time i did a review on it. This smell divine and I'd buy it just for the smell.

What it says:
  • 3-in-1 cleansing, smoothing and revitalising milk
  • Deep purifying, T-zone declogging
  • Boosts circulation and re-energises skin
  • Melts away make-up and blackhead-causing buildup
  • Balanced for all skin types
 For cleansing it does a good job. After using this my skin feels super smooth and soft. My face feels refreshed and not as dry as usual. Which is good for me. I feel it did a little for my t-zone but nothing to noticeable as my forehead is breaking out at the moment. For washing away makeup it does an okay job. You can see the makeup melting but it doesn't wash it all way. Which is okay for me since i don't wear to much. But i still need to use a makeup remover after.

Mine is only a small bottle and i got it in a gift set. I probably would buy it again after I've finished using it and it's gentle and works okay. 

You can buy it from boots for only £8 here
It's in the new packaging which to me doesn't look as good, but it has a pump and that's always better.


She Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics