Tuesday 13 November 2012

Costa Photoshoot + Outfit Of The Day

Since me and my friend are always in Costa (Their hot chocolate is the best) we decided to do a little mini photoshoot. Since there was no body around
The first ones will ones with effects, thelast one will be the same photo with no effects so you can see my outfit.















 I really like how the photos turned out. As usual the photos of me were taken by my friend Lizzy, the photos of Lizzy were taken by me, and all effects were added by me.
I think the 1st and 5th are my favourite.


I'll just use this photo with no effects for you too see my outfit.

Outfit:
Scarf - Primark
Cardigan - Ebay
Arm wamrers - Tesco
Black top - Primark
Shorts - Primark
Leggings - Ebay
Boots - Garage



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics