Friday 19 October 2012

Red and White Stripe - Outfit Of The Day

Oh how i wish i could still wear my shorts like this ^

Since winter is coming i bought a new cardigan to keep me warm. The good thing about this one is it's lined. I wore it yesterday when i went to do some chirstmas shopping (were has this year gone too?) even though it wasn't cold, when the wind blew i didn't feel it.

I forgot my mirror was there when i tuck the photos, opps. Luckly there is nothing bad reflecting into it. I was going to cut the photos so the mirror wasn't in it, but meh.


Outfit:
Glasses - Ebay
Cardigan - CuteJapaneseFashion
White top - Primark
Shorts - Primark
Leggings - BHS
Shoes - ShoeZone

Are you ready for winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics