Monday 6 February 2012

January's Glossybox

My first glossybox and it's the valentine's day one!! ^_^

I orderd it at the end of the month, so i got it late.
Reading other people's blogs tempted me to sign up.
It's a nice little treet for my self every month :)



What i got:

Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner - emerald green. £9.50
I would have liked the plum one, as it's darker and i wear dark eyeliner, but i'm happy with this, just glad i didn't get pink :)

Clarins Extra Firming Night Cream 15ml - Full size price, £48
Clarins Extra Firming Day Cream 15ml -Full size price, £46.50
I might end up giving those to my mum. I don't think my skin needs firming just yet.

FAB Gentle Body Wash -Eh i didn't get that. The card said it's that but the bottel says its body moisturizer O_O Okay then. I'm not to botherd about that, just a little strange. I'll use it after i'v finished my big tub of Sanctuary Body Butter. £10 for the full sized one.

Murad Hybirds Skin Perfecting Primer Dewy Finish 5ml - Full size £29
I swatched it on my hand and it looks farn to dark for my very pale skin, so i'm proberly not going to be able to use this, but i will try it on my face and see.

Top - Murad primer. Bottom - Eyeko eyeliner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics