Friday 10 February 2012

Febuary's clothes wishlist

I love crosses. I have 5 cross necklaces i think a cross ring all i need is some cross earrings, i don't actually care were i get the earrings, but i do like the topshop ones. They are just nice and plain, very simple. I will be buying some i hope.
Okay i'm a big jumper lover, there just so comfy and warm. You can never have to many :)
I love the cross one from newlook because, well it's a cross, and i don't have a jumper with a cross on :)
The skull one will look nice with my coloured skinnys, so i must get it!
I don't have any kind of animal print, so the F21 one is one i need, it's not in the typical  animal print colour, and red looks good on me.
Boohoo one, again because i don't own anything with any kind of animal print, and this animal print isn't a in your face print.
The topshop cross tee will look really nice with leggings, and it seams quite long as well, so it will cover the bum, knowing me it will proberly be a lot longer on me, darn my shortness.
I'm in need of some more jeans, and my birthday is coming up, so they will make a nice present, i saw some like the river island ones in newlook as well, for half the price, but they never seam to have my size in -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics