Monday 29 November 2021

Reading Outfit


If you're anything like me you can't longe around in jeans. To wb honest I no longer wear jeans, they're uncomfortable. But I found a pair that work for me and I can longe in them! Technically they're not jeans as they're corduroy. I got them a few years ago from urban outfitters men's section. If I'm remembering correctly they're advertised as pyjama jeans. Weird. But for the days I'm super tired and don't want to use energy on getting dressed I can just pull these on with no issues as they're elasticated waist. They're also okay if I fall asleep in them too. So in short, this is a comfy outfit I can read in and looks like I made an effort.

Also the book I'm holding in this photo, I loved it. As well as the first one. I've got the last one to read at some point then I might review them all at once.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics