Thursday 19 December 2019

5 Very Last Minute Gifts

helloemski gift guide

Christmas is fast approaching and we all sometimes forget a gift for someone.

Here is 5 gifts that are cute and easy to pick up.

1) Book lamp from amazon.

I've bought this for myself since it gets pretty dark after work and the lamp I have in the living room isn't the brightest.  This is a cute little book that opens into a light, it has different colour settings and is bright enough to enable me to read a book comfortablely.

2) Himalayan salt or crystal tea light holder

They're pretty easy to pick up in shops, however both of mine did come from a Christmas market, if you have one near they'll more than likely have a few. They're perfect for the crystal lover in your life, they look nice anywhere in a room.



3) The Body Shop Japanese face mask

The Japanese Matcha Tea Pollution Clearing Mask is great for anyone who loves a good face mask. As it's in a tub instead of a sheet mask it was last then a while longer and who doesn't want to get rid of the pollution from the day.

4) DrSalts bath salts.

These come in a few different types but I have the sleep therapy one as it's a lovely lavender smell which is relaxing for bedtime. I've used this a few times now and my body does feel a little more relaxed than a normal bath. I picked this up in Tesco but I think Holland and Barrett also sell it.

5) Christmas reads

Both of these are full of short stories set around Christmas time. I'm halfway though both and I'm enjoying them. Not every short story is great but they're enjoyable non the less. Murder at Christmas is a selection of crime stories and The twelve strange days of Christmas is a selection of supernatural stories, they're spooky and fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics