Thursday 4 July 2019

Three Quick And Comfy Summer Outfits


Outfit: | Top - Pulp | Shorts - Monki | Boots - T.U.K | Bag - Killstar | 
 
Band tshirt and shorts is the easiest thing to to wear, not much thought has to go into it. I paired it with the rose back as the slipknot writing is in red and I thought it matched well. I've been knotting all my tops lately to make them cropped and I don't plan on stopping. I do need more band tshirts in my life and I've been looking but I'm not liking the ones I've seen so far.

Outfit: | Top - HMV | Dress - Primark | Bag - Resstyle | Shoes - Killstar | 
 
Got to show my love for horror even in the summer. Paired the tshirt with a mini vest dress as its quick to throw on, though with this dress I probably would have tights on as it's quite short.

 Outfit: | Dress - Boohoo | Belt - Restyle | Bag - Banned Apparel | Shoes, Sunglasses & Necklace - Killstar |
 
This dress is just so flowy and comfy that I will be wearing it a lot during the summer months for work. As it's pretty plain it will go with everything. Throw on a little jacket and I'm good to go.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics