Monday 18 December 2017

Beating The Cold | Outfit


The day I went to the Christmas market was cold and snowy. As much as I love the snow the cold wasn't going to beat me.  


I layerd up under this lined denim jacket to keep warm. What you can't see is I'm wearing a thin cardigan and a hoodie underneath. The top I'm wearing is cotton so it keeps me warmer than a normal t-shirt. I'm wearing the thickest winter tights I own with a pair of socks over the top to keep my legs warm. I however couldn't do d my black gloves so had to go with those ones that don't really match. But at least i was somewhat warm despite the cold cold weather.

| Outfit: | Jacket - Primark | Top - Folter Clothing | Tights - Primark | Boots - Dr Martin's |

She Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics