Tuesday 15 March 2016

TV Show T-shirt Outfits | American Horror Story

American Horror Story T-shirts.

I've been watching Coven  again so no doubt I'll probably end up wearing the two t-shirts i own more at the moment. 
I was thinking of how to wear them now that spring is coming. 

One outfit has to include shorts as i practically live in them. Paired it with a bomber jacket, converse and clips on my shorts for a comfy easy look that i could run around in all day. 

The other with a maxi skirt as it's still freezing in spring to me, throw some leggings under them to keep warm. Of course i had to include a flannel because i love how they look with maxi skirts. Always keep my flannels unbuttoned as i personally think it looks better. The flannel to make takes away some one the girlyness of the skirt, add some docks and you're good to go. 

I try and add some colour into my outfits with shoes or bags as i don't really like wearing colourful clothes. Spring is the time i start bringing more colour out or should i say i intend to but never fully do so.  

It's hard to choose a favourite season because i like all for different reasons but it's probably coven. What's yours?

She Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics