Once it first arrived i was surprised by the packaging, it is well made and the simple sliver package is sleek and looks nice, I like that it is in spray form as it makes it slightly easier to use and it looks like a high end product and a lot of thought went into designing it.
What it says:
- Balances underlying issues of oil production
- Promotes skin moisture retention
- Astringent and regenerative to the skin
- Calming and soothing effects to irritation
- Promotes the skin cell's natural protective and defence mechanism
- Gentle cleansing action
- High anti-inflammatory and soothing properties
As for the product it's self, i couldn't quite place a smell for it. It smells nice but i wasn't sure what is was supposed to be. I've been using this on a daily basis. Just simply spraying it onto a cotton pad and whipping over my face. It leaves the face feeling nice and soft. As i have dry skin this leaves it hydrated. Also It leaves a smooth base for makeup and i feel my makeup lasts a touch longer with this applied. It's perfect for everyday use as it's not harsh on the skin, I've even used this at night after removing my makeup and it catches any i missed.
(*Sent to me to review by Everything Cosmetic)