Wednesday 3 July 2013

For Daily Youth Soap And Glory Review



I've been using this for a few months now, I'm loving it. It's quite light weight and doesn't leave your face feeling greasy. It does really well moisturising the face. I have dry skin and it's really helped my skin leaving it feeling moisturised all day and leaves it feeling nice and soft. It has a pump which i love as it's more hygienic. I've used it everyday and most nights, i still have about 1/4 left, so it lasts a quite a while.
Only a small amount is needed for the whole face, just one pump.
There isn't really much of a smell just a slight one, which i can't quite place.

As for my face glowing, i don't think it does anything or if it does i don't notice it.

The packaging has changed which to me looks a look more sleek now. I will probably buy this again once I've run out.

You can buy it from boots here.


She Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics