Saturday 21 August 2021

DIY Horror Jacket | Nightmare On Elm Street

DIY Horror Jacket, DIY Nightmare on Elm Street Jacket

During one of the lockdowns we had, i decided that it was a good time to revamp some of my old clothing. Even though i haven't had much chance to wear this denim jacket that i added a DIY "patch" too, thanks to the warm weather. I love how it turned out and when it comes to autumn i'll be wearing it a lot.
 
This jacket is already on its 3rd owner, it was my partners brothers, which he gave to my partner. He didn't wear it so i "stole" it and gave it a lil makeover. He likes nightmare on elm street too and so would also wear it. 
 
All i did was get a tshirt i didn't wear and cut a rectangle around the print and simply hand stitched it onto the back of the jacket. Yes my hand hurt so much after and i didn't have a sowing machine at the time, but it was worth it. A simple change but it will be worn more now. I might add more actual patches to it later, if i find some i like.

I did another jacket too, that wasn't horror film related and i'll do a post on that also.
Have you DIYed any jackets?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics