Monday 13 March 2017

Style Inspo


I've been wanting to wear my long skirt for a while now but was unsure how to go about it. I like the idea of flowy cardigan with a skirt but thought it might look like an over kill of fabric. I say that yet i have a dress i love that is basically a lot of fabric and love how it flows.



The idea of wearing a kimono with a long skirt is one i like and will try in the spring/summer. I have two an extra long one and a short one. Same with the skirts and i think a long kimono with the just above ankle length skirt will look great. I've got many outfit ideas running though my head but need warmer weather to do so. 

[All images taken from polyvore]


She Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics