Sunday 20 September 2015

Glossy Box September


I started to get glossybox's again and once again I'm thinking of stopping them. I don't use makeup so half the products i get are just useless to me. If anyone knows a box that does just beauty products without makeup please let me know.

In this box you got:
Invisibobble - Full size £4
Bellpierra Shimmer Powder - Full size £12.99
Marsk Eyeshadow Brush Prop - Full size £16.70
Nails Inc Polish - Full size £11
Maria Nila Liminous Colour Hair Masque - Full size £18.95

Since they're all full size products this adds up to around £64 which is simply amazing. So I'll be sticking with the boxes a little longer. 

I love nails inc so that's a winner for me. The eyeshadow brush I can use for concealer I guess. But the product I'm looking forward to using is the hair mask. I've been colouring my hair a lot and intend to dip dye it lighter soon, which I know is going to really hurt my hair, so this came at a good time. And since the mask alone would cost me to more to buy than the box I don't really mind about giving the makeup away.

She Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics