Monday 13 April 2015

Westminster Dragons | Outfit

Streetstyle, Football Jacket outfit


StreetGothic, Fblogger style, blogger style

Westminster Dragons Outfit

Since spring as sprung i can now leave the house without the giant coat i own. Still got a few layers on as the wind is chilly. I like the look of this dress with the football jacket (I can't remember what they are called) I felt the dress was a bit to girly so i threw on a thin hoodie with this jacket, which I've fallen for again. This may come up in some more future outfits. I actually wore this to work on a Friday (Friday's are casual days).

| Outfit: | Jacket - Charity Shop | Hoodies - Zara | Dress H&M | Creepers - Barretts |

She Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics