Monday 11 August 2014

H&M Wants

Dressing In Black And White H&M Outfit

My second H&M wants post. I've been after a long black top i can wear and it look like a dress for a while now, but I've not been able to find one that works the way i want it. I think this may, and i may have to buy it. The bowler hat i want because i love how it looks with some of the clothes i already own, but mine has ears on it. Which is super cute but not always want i want. The lock bracelet i want simple so it will go with the necklace from my last post. But knowing my luck and how skinny my writs are it won't fit.

I've recently been loving wearing a bikini top under my lose clothes, it's just so comfy, so I'm on the look out for any nice ones. If anyone has seen any galaxy printed ones please do let me know.  This one is just a basic black one which is always nice to have.





She Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics