Wednesday 29 January 2014

Quick Review | Soap & Glory Clean On Me

Soap & Glory Clean On Me

Quick review because there isn't much to say about shower gel. I'm reviewing it because of the built-in body lotion. I hadn't seen a shower gel with build-in lotion before, so i bought a small one to try it. It smells does smell nice, not a strong sent. It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. My skin felt smooth for a a day or two after. Which is good for me because i'm lazy with body lotion.

Would i buy it again? Yes once i get through the shower gel i have. This was the first soap and glory shower gel i've tried. Because i liked it i bought a different one to try.  

Also if you don't mine would you vote for me HERE to win tickets to LFW.

She Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics