Sunday, 19 January 2014

Fantastic Baby | Outfit

Checks and Leather Outfit
    | Outfit: | Beanie - New Look | Jacket - New Look | Jeans - Primark | Shirt - Mum's | Shoes - Tesco |

 At the moment i am loving wearing my checked shirt around my waist. It looks cool to me. I don't know what to say about this outfit. It's lazy and warm. I wore it for work one day when i didn't have much time to get ready after over sleeping. That's why I'm wearing my glasses too. But i think it works.

Once again sorry for the photos been taken at night.

I want summer to hurry up and come along. I have had enough of the cold weather.
How are you all doing?

She Said Beauty

2 comments:

  1. I'm done with the cold now too, can it please be spring already! xx Rebecca - UK Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't help that the shops are now selling s/s clothes.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Real Time Web Analytics