Wednesday, 6 November 2013

Rainy Day Outfit

     | Outfit: | Coat - Ebay | Top - CuteJapaneseFashion | Leggings - Ebay | Scarf - Primark | Boots - Dr Martens |

 First sorry these photos have effects on. It doesn't affect the outfit since i did around it. I had to do this because the background wasn't very nice. It's next doors fence and they have just left it broken so it doesn't look too good.

Anyway, it rained on me. Thankfully this is one of the few clothes i have with a hood. That's why i wore it. I got a few strange looks in this outfit, why i don't know. It looks normal to me. But what is normal? It's that time of year where i wear my doc's a lot. So you will be seeing them in outfits as it gets too winter.

Also do like my facebook page here, i promise i will stop asking soon :)

She Said Beauty

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Real Time Web Analytics