Wednesday, 28 August 2013

Which Bag Are You? | Everyday Outfit | #NextBagItUp.

| Outfit: | Jumper | Necklace | Boots | Jeans | Backpack |

Next have a little quiz to take to find out which bag is for you. I got rucksack. Which i'd say is kind of right, i use my backpack for uni and when i know i'm going to buy a lot. Made a little outfit using the bag i got an everyday outfit, which i would wear. I am in love with those boots and might have to go buy them since i need new black ones.

The quiz is a lot like those quizes you would find in those magazines for girls a long while ago.

Do the quiz below:


She Said Beauty

2 comments:

  1. Well, the quiz has got me bang to rights. I do love a hobo bag :) Very useful for carrying the million and one things I need with a kid in tow!

    Angela xx
    Little Apple Tree

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Real Time Web Analytics