Sunday, 25 August 2013

What's In My Bag

| Rilakkuma Small Purse Charm |  Bag - Tesco |
| From The Top | Purse | Diodrant | Cookie Mirror | Rimmel Eyeliner | Phone | Card holder | Gatsby Blotting Paper | Headphones | Small Purse |

 This is my everyday bag and as you can see it's quite small. I only carry what i might need on a daily bacis. I don't have many charms on my bag, just a small Rilakkuma purse charm for my bus ticket, it makes it easier to reach for and a cute dog my mum got for my at the german market last year.

In summer i would normally have sunglasses with me. Also there is normally tissues in my bag, but i ran out.I have a load of cards for some reason. 15 to be exact, so i only have the important ones i use most in my purse. The small purse is for change so i don't over fill the big one, which is always full of receipts.

Cookie Mirror - Buy here | Card Holder - Buy here |

She Said Beauty

4 comments:

  1. It's always interesting to see what in someone's bag ^^ You have some really cute things in there, like your phone cover and the cookie mirror. Pretty bag too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Real Time Web Analytics