Monday, 29 July 2013

Checked Shirt & Creepers




It was one of those days where it would be warm then cold. This outfit is perfect for those days. Easy to cover up if it gets cold and a nice accessory when it's warmer. As you can tell it wasn't very sunny when i took the photos but it was still warm.

I've just recently seen that the soles on my creepers are splitting. I'm not happy about this, i love these shoes so much and i don't want to re buy them since they can't be found very often in shops anymore. They've gone out of fashion. But not for me.

Outfit:
Sorry i can't remember where my tops are from i've had them a LONG time.
Shorts - Tesco
Socks - Ebay
Creepers - Barretts

She Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Real Time Web Analytics